Friday, May 1, 2009

To Futher My Studies Or Not To?

Recently, I have been thinking alot about furthering my studies after i complete my bachelor's degree. I been discovering a growing passion in learning Chemistry and i wonder if i would be interested in doing research; since that's pretty much what i'll be doing if i do my Master's or even a PhD. Then there's the question of whether to go for a Master's first or to go straight for a PhD. And then there's the question of whether i should do my Master's or PhD right here in NUS or to do it overseas, since i can always take up a scholarship for my graduate studies. But first and foremost, i need to be thinking about whether i should even embark on this journey at all. Hmmm... big big major decision... I need to find out more... Hence, i think i will be doing a Undergraduate Research module next semester just to see if it's something that I want to do; something that i will be excited about.

I wonder what God thinks about this... Need to be praying about this while finishing up my bachelor's in next 2 year.

Oh well, i think about all this after my exams!!! Right now still need to slaughter my physical chemistry paper and a arts/science general elective module. God help me!

Prof Chow in the making???
Shawn aka MJ

No comments: